Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming
I am a Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming in Hillcrest (Durban) who helps clients free themselves from unwanted behaviour and limiting beliefs so they can do what they want to do, have what they want to have and be who they want to be.
At the end of your coaching journey, you will:
- Know what you want and how to get it
- Know how to free yourself from feeling “stuck”
- Have the tools to change your limiting beliefs
- Be able to take charge of your life
My clients call me the "unstuck coach". Sometimes we need a bit of a nudge to get going or be called out on the story we have been telling ourselves in order to get where we want to be.
- Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming since 2008 (Advanced Human Technologies, Cape Town)
- Practitioner of Hypnotherapy and Energy Re-sourcing TM since 2008 (Advanced Human Technologies, Cape Town)
- MSc in Corporate Culture, Organisation and Management (Free University Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- BA in Political Science (Free University Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
As a daughter of a Dutch diplomat I caught the travel bug from an early age. I have lived all over the world but South Africa stole my heart and I immigrated to Durban in 2006. Since then I met and married my husband Michael who is an industrial property broker. We have two gorgeous boys, Jacob (9) and Casper (6). Our lives have ups and downs like anyone else, we always try to keep it light by not taking ourselves too seriously.
What you can expect from me is:
- Thinking outside the frame
You can also expect to laugh a lot during the sessions, I believe you learn best through play.